3.02.2010

Am I Inside?

Frank Lister’s brain was a fucking jumbled mess this morning. Onions. Lost. Feed the cats. Would like to have surgery again, simply for the forced sleep and pampering. Don’t let the door slam. Blood on the wall. Moving to China, starting a Chinese punk band and then getting arrested. Crazy weird shit. Shot all over the place. Not sure where this is coming from or what it means. Seemed really worried. Distracted. Would move from despondency to elated joy in the course of three thoughts. Like a gameshow. At one point said “I can change that tune in three thoughts Jack” Bryce Peterson or Patterson (not sure which). Thought a lot about work on the way to work this morning. Jumbled fucking mess I tell you. Bret Easton Ellis novels. Reviews of albums. Places to eat that serve vegan options in Philadelphia. Killer whales. Where do you go for a quick vacation? What city has what I want and need? Distracted. Almost hit by car. How long before anyone would know? What if I was cut in half? Does anyone else I know feel the same way? About life, not about being cut in half. Although that would be interesting to know as well. Wrestling, Lost again. Love. Don’t let the door slam. Making movies. Making music videos. Corn. Cancer. Playing Hackey-Sack. Falling down. Desire. Going to the grocery store and seeing a ghost how do you react. Ted. Blood on the wall again. A fucking mess. Couldn’t get a handle on it for the longest time. 25 minutes maybe. Caused slow walking. Finally I did and now I am inside.

this is what they all look like.

No comments: