3.04.2010

i hate magic

All Frank Lister wants is to be a magician.  I go to work everyday in this shit-job and make copies and get yelled at and drink stale coffee (with a shot o licker init!) and all I want to do is magic.  Okay, it's dumb but I bought a book and thought it was AWESOME!  Hiding things in your sleeve!  Pulling crap out of a hat.  Criss Angel shit.  What could be better than this?  My goal was to be awesome and all I am is a spot for kids to kick me in the crotch.  Obviously I had a GIG (like I'm Axl rose or something, listen to Chinese Democracy after drinking a bottle of wine.  It's as bad as you thought but I still go see him wail You're in the Jungle baby!)  Anyway, I think I am failing at this magic thing.  Kids kick me in the crotch and I drink when they are eating their cake.  Okay.  I admit that is horrible.  But what am I supposed to do?  I am a shitty kids magician who can;t even fool a five year old kid while doing a pick a card?  I'm not sure what you want from me at this point.  It's late and I am fulfilling my obligation.  Now shut up.  also:  bryce apparently wants to start posting.  what?

he's listening to chinese democracy


No comments: