4.19.2010

The ending to events that have yet to occur

Frank Lister will be back tomorrow. In celebration of that occasion, this evening, I am going to stage a recreation of events that have already occurred but have never happened. If I really wanted to, I could do this over and over and over and over. I could just keep everything in a loop. I could have you reading the same Frank bullshit everyday over and over and over and over. Each day it would be as fresh as it was the first day. Each day you would continue to wake up, rinse and repeat if I allowed it. However, I am merciful and am not that easily amused or complacent. I have a purpose. I have a reason. I have a strategy. I HAVE A REASON. And that reason starts and ends with Frank Lister. So, in his honor, he will attend the ONION this evening. He has already been here. He just doesn’t know it or at least not anymore. And tomorrow he will tell you in great detail about the ONION and the events that occurred in the haze of minutes after we left that bar. There will be a casualty and there will be a legend that will grow out of the seeds that will be planted tonight. This legend will be unknown until the time in which it chooses to reveal itself. At that time, all will have the realization and all will have a memory.


In closing, I want you to know that none of this has happened.

Truely
Ted the Electric

No comments: