2.24.2010

there is no out in down

it's weird to Frank Lister to see certain things.  Sometimes it's weird when I see a person on the bus carrying a trash basket.  Even weirder than that is the fact that they are also carrying an IPHONE.  Even weirder than that is the fact the trash basket is full of trash and there is no trash bag.  I feel bad becasue I blamed the smell of rotting baby poop on the old guy sitting next me's pants (in my head of course.  The scene in my head was quite hilarious as I made a huge declaration on the bus that some one has pooped their pants and it must be rooted out.  The whole crowd joined in and we all sniffed around like puppies looking for throw-up to eat).

What I saw on Monday night was even weirder than that.

Oh yeah, sorry I've been absent.  (Frank)ly I have had nothing more to say to you until now.
Without going into great detail right now (as I can;t because I am at work) but I am not sure but I think I saw Ted....

Gotta go.

No comments: